Throughout New York City's five boroughs and surrounding counties, many people know that katzlawyers.com is a top-quality, highly responsive resource for speeding ticket and moving violations representation. Attorney Seth Katz and his associates also have the experience and in-depth legal knowledge to help you recover all available compensation for injuries you or a loved one suffered in a car accident.
Proving Fault and Recovering Damages for Injured Individuals and Families
The physical consequences of an auto accident depend on many factors, from the vehicles involved and the speeds they were traveling to the point of impact and vulnerabilities of the driver and passengers. When serious injuries or a wrongful death occur, it is essential to contact a knowledgeable NY car accident injury lawyer as soon as possible to protect your legal rights and establish your rights to compensation.
Our many years of intensive experience dealing with New York traffic laws and all types of violations equips us well to investigate what happened to cause your crash. We also go the distance in establishing the total financial and personal impact of injuries such as:
- Head and brain injuries that may cause permanent cognitive problems or disability
- Neck and back injuries, including herniated discs and serious whiplash
- Spinal cord injuries resulting in paralysis or other severe, life-changing consequences
- Broken bones, including compound fractures that may require complex or multiple surgeries
- Crush injuries resulting from high-impact crashes and rollover accidents
- Severe lacerations that can cause scarring, as well as amputation injuries and eye injuries resulting in blindness or partial vision loss
- Burn injuries resulting from car fires and explosions
Injured? Auto Insurance Dispute? Turn to a Knowledgeable Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
At Katz Lawyers, we care what happened to you and we will fight for your recovery and financial future. Our legal team's extensive knowledge of New York motor vehicle laws can be a tremendous asset in proving another driver's fault and liability for your crash. For a free case evaluation, call 212-747-0606 or send us an e-mail inquiry today.