Call 212-747-0606 for the Traffic, DWI or Accident Representation You Need
Our advertising at Katz Lawyers in New York City emphasizes our strengths in effective, highly efficient traffic defense in violations bureaus and courts statewide. We are able to handle many traffic matters in Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and statewide without requiring you to ever appear in court.
Led by experienced, dynamic lawyer Seth Katz, katzlawyers.com is also a proven resource for aggressive DWI defense, all types of driver's license suspension, revocation and reinstatement issues, and tenacious, results-focused personal injury representation after any type of motor vehicle accident.
Wherever you were ticketed, arrested or injured in New York, and wherever you are now, we will offer counsel and action based on your most important goals. For an attorney consultation and action plan, call us now or send an e-mail using the form below.
Bold labels and indicate required information.
32 Broadway, 14th floor
New York, NY 10004
New York Law Office
Staten Island office
36 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10301
Staten Island Law Office
- Aug 26 - Admission of drugged driving gets New York teen 5 to 15 years
- Aug 22 - What can I expect with a first-time DWI offense?
- Aug 15 - New drunk driving law cracks down on repeat offenders
- Aug 08 - New York man could face endangerment charges after DUI arrest
- Jul 29 - Researchers believe lowering the drinking age might avoid crashes
- New York’s high court considers novel defense to drunk driving homicides
- Governor Cuomo announced to permanently deny licenses to multiple DWI Offenders
- New York DUI law now made tougher
- NTSB recommends lowering drunk driving limit to 0.05
- Impact of proposed BAC changes on DUI charges in New York
- Study finds diet soda can increase intoxication, lead to DUI
- New York DUI law and ignition interlock devices
- Supreme Court to decide if warrantless blood draws allowable in DWI cases
- Understanding New York’s Driver Responsibility Assessment
- DWI Consequences for New York Commercial Drivers