Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens Traffic Lawyers
Our firm founder, attorney Seth Katz, is a focused and dynamic litigator with many years of experience handling criminal, personal injury and traffic cases throughout the five boroughs of New York City and statewide. You may already know his face and voice from our katzlawyers.com radio and television advertising — and you may be ready to contact us right now to put Mr. Katz to work on your case.
Whether you need dedicated, aggressive DWI defense, the utmost in efficient, results-driven NYC traffic violations representation, or personal injury advocacy after a serious car accident or other roadway crash, Katz Lawyers is a proven resource. We know you have a lot on your plate and that defending your driver's license and other interests without appearing in court may well be your top priority.
Results-Driven Representation for All New Yorkers, Commercial Drivers and Residents of Other States
To learn more about lawyer Seth Katz and his proven approach to resolving motor vehicle-related legal matters and keeping people on the road in all 63 New York counties, please follow the profile link below, continue exploring this site, or call our law firm now: 212-747-0606 (in Manhattan) or 718-876-8105 (on Staten Island).
- New York’s high court considers novel defense to drunk driving homicides
- Governor Cuomo announced to permanently deny licenses to multiple DWI Offenders
- New York DUI law now made tougher
- NTSB recommends lowering drunk driving limit to 0.05
- Impact of proposed BAC changes on DUI charges in New York
- Study finds diet soda can increase intoxication, lead to DUI
- New York DUI law and ignition interlock devices
- Supreme Court to decide if warrantless blood draws allowable in DWI cases
- Understanding New York’s Driver Responsibility Assessment
- DWI Consequences for New York Commercial Drivers