Strong, Efficient Traffic Violations and DWI Defense Statewide in New York
Throughout Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens and the rest of the state, people turn to Katz Lawyers as their law firm of choice to handle their New York DWI defense, traffic violation issues and auto accident cases.
Led by experienced New York traffic lawyer Seth Katz, our legal team emphasizes results, efficiency and client convenience. We focus on helping individuals who face challenges on New York's roads, whether they were pulled over for drunk driving or involved in a serious accident. We care about you and have the knowledge and resources necessary to fight powerful prosecutors or insurance companies.
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week to Take Your Call
A traffic ticket or accident can take place at any hour of the day. So can a DWI arrest. We are available 24/7, including weeknights and weekends, to take your call and provide immediate assistance. Call us now at 212-747-0606 or send us an email.
From our law offices in Manhattan and Staten Island, we represent clients throughout New York.
A Skilled, Results-Focused DWI/DUI Attorney in New York City
If you are charged with drunk driving in New York, put an experienced DWI lawyer on your side. Defense attorney Seth Katz can make a meaningful difference in the outcome of your case, whether you are coping with a first-offense DWAI (driving while ability impaired) or an even more serious matter, such as:
- Driving while under the influence (DWI)
- Second or third-offense DWI
- Felony DWI, including a DWI causing injury
- Underage DWI
- Boating while intoxicated
The consequences of a DWI can change your life - from time in jail to license suspension and revocation. Katz Lawyers can help you raise the defenses available to you to fight both your DWI charges and your license suspension, as well as any related traffic offense.
Fighting Speeding Tickets and Moving Violations in New York Courts and TVBs
We fight speeding tickets and all other types of traffic violations for people across the spectrum of life in New York, including commercial drivers worried about losing their jobs and drivers concerned about points on their record, driver's license suspension and insurance consequences.
We represent traffic violation clients without requiring them to miss work or travel from another location. All we need to bring an effective defense for your speeding ticket or other traffic ticket is your driver's license number and payment of reasonable flat fees by credit or debit card.
Our firm is well known in New York City and statewide for fighting traffic violations, such as:
- Reckless driving
- Tailgating/following too closely
- Texting while driving
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Driving without a license
We are the clear choice of many commercial drivers, including trucking, taxi and limousine drivers, and we take pride in our ability to handle all types of traffic matters efficiently. Our team's knowledge of the processes, options, courts and officials, and the best defense strategies are major assets for clients in New York as well as out-of-state drivers who were ticketed in New York.
Proving Fault in New York Car Accidents
Another clear strength of Katz Lawyers is representation of people injured in all types of car and other motor vehicle accidents. We know how to investigate, prove fault and compel insurance companies to pay full value on our clients' claims in any type of auto accident, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
We understand that the challenges of a car accident extend beyond the physical injuries you face - your financial well-being is important to us and we will fight aggressively for compensation for your medical bills (past, present and future), rehabilitation costs, loss of income and even your emotional suffering that resulted from the accident.
We Know the Law. We Know the Courts.
Our founding attorney, Seth Katz, has been practicing law in New York since 1999. He knows the law and he knows the courts throughout New York. This means knowing which judges are most likely to use their discretion to suspend someone for a traffic violation, which prosecutors will reduce DWI charges based on certain evidence, and which insurance companies frequently deny legitimate car accident claims.
Any New York Driving Matter, Wherever You Are
Whether you need a Bronx traffic ticket law firm, resourceful DWI defense in Manhattan or personal injury representation in any of New York's 63 counties, our law firm is an outstanding choice. The next time a police officer knocks on your window, you should know who your lawyer is: Seth Katz of katzlawyers.com.
Call 212-747-0606 Now | Send Us an Email | Available 24/7
- Jul 29 - Researchers believe lowering the drinking age might avoid crashes
- Jul 24 - What is the difference between suspension and revocation?
- Jul 03 - New York State Police to participate statewide July 4 crackdown
- Jun 26 - Vince's Law could mean more felony DWIs
- Jun 19 - Staten Island man could face up to 7 years in prison for DWI
- New York’s high court considers novel defense to drunk driving homicides
- Governor Cuomo announced to permanently deny licenses to multiple DWI Offenders
- New York DUI law now made tougher
- NTSB recommends lowering drunk driving limit to 0.05
- Impact of proposed BAC changes on DUI charges in New York
- Study finds diet soda can increase intoxication, lead to DUI
- New York DUI law and ignition interlock devices
- Supreme Court to decide if warrantless blood draws allowable in DWI cases
- Understanding New York’s Driver Responsibility Assessment
- DWI Consequences for New York Commercial Drivers